Our Top 10 Episodes Of 2022
To wrap up the year, we’re recapping our Top 10 episodes of 2022! Thank you to all of our amazing guests who’ve joined us on the show, and for our new AMA episodes, thanks to all you listeners for submitting questions throughout the year. See you in 2023!
- 165. Double Your Bookings with This STR Listing Strategy
- 148. Behind the Scenes on Our First Real Estate Deal
- 146: Back to the Basics: 7 Things to Review in the New Year
- 158. Building Successful Digital Marketing Campaigns with Emily Miethner
- 152. Pets & Your Rental Property: What You Need to Know with Heather Kazmark
- 151. How to Build a Foolproof Inspection Checklist
- 147. Back to the Basics: Refocusing on Guest Experience
- 155. Taking Your Short-Term Rental from Job to Business with Kylan Pimley
- 161. Simplify Ordering & Save on Furnishing Your STR with Minoan
- 162. Less is More in Luxury Real Estate with Rachel Gainsbrugh
It’s time for our first #strsharesunday of 2023! Today we are sharing Lucky Bend Lookout 😍
This week we’re paying homage to a host that has been at it for 10 years! When you go to her book direct site, she has a Facebook messenger chat that pops up right away. Whether a potential guest decides to utilize it or not, it makes someone know she is attentive and ready to communicate.
Next, and this blew our mind, her website has a popup that offers a free gift, where you can enter your email to get a free map of the best Sonoma County wineries. Sarah is a blogger who writes about Sonoma County and she highlights family trips on her blog, so she’s really taken her blogging perspective and married that with her short-term rental.
We love how she weaves what there is to do in her community with her short-term rental! Sarah is chock full of content, so go give her some love on her Instagram!
We would love to feature YOU, so don’t forget to use #STRShareSunday to get your chance!