Buying Land & Property Using Creative Financing Options with Mike Hicks
Mike Hicks is a real estate maverick. He’s been involved throughout the industry for over 20 years, beginning in new construction and working his way to long-term rentals, flips, and short-term rentals as well. When he converted a duplex to a STR in 2016, he was hooked. We talk about real estate, his journey into short-term renting, the pros and cons of short and long-term renting, and building a rental inside of a shipping container.
- Instagram: @wanderchatt
- Instagram: @findyourrepurpose
- Visit www.thanksforvisiting.me/live to join us live next week
It’s time for #strsharesunday and today we are sharing The Oliver OKC
! Three huge things about this space that we want to highlight:
1. They have really paid attention to every 👏🏼 single 👏🏼 light fixture 👏🏼 in their property, and if you’ve never paid attention to your light fixtures, we encourage you to look up, because it is an affordable investment you can make to really transform your space.
2. The reason why we really noticed their lighting is because they purchased it all from a local shop in their town and it’s all custom made. Be intentional about your lighting AND be intentional about who you purchase it from! Check out the shop too: @livebohookc
3. They have a GUEST CHALKBOARD WALL where people can write little notes, so the guest, turnover team, and all future guests can enjoy the messages! We love this modern and unique take on a guest book.
We would love to feature YOU, so don’t forget to use #STRShareSunday to get your chance!